Thursday, December 29

NOTD #1 Nail of the Day - 'Sweetpea Sparkle'


Hey everyone,

Hope you all enjoyed the festive period with your family and friends. I had the best Xmas yet and will definitely do a Xmas pressie blog if your interested!?? Let me know :) This is just a quick post as I am just about to head out for some post-Christmas shopping with my mum. Bargains!

After seeing many-a-blogger doing polish looks I've decided that I am going to start doing a NOTD 'Nail of the Day' polish blog. I myself am an unashamed polish addict....owning more than I wish to count. So here goes............maybe I will get through all of them :)

To get into the festive spirit before Christmas I painted my nails green and glitter with Australis Nail Colour in 51055 'Sweetpea'.

L-R: Inm Hologram Top-Coat (Silver), Australis in Sweetpea, Inm Hologram Top-Coat (Gold), Inm Out The Door Top-Coat.
 Sweetpea is a fresh, minty cool green. I love the look of it with my skin tone and it really gives me a 'pickup' when I stare down at my nails during the day. For a top coat I chose to spice it up a bit with some Holographic glitter. I am using Inm polish in Northern Lights - Hologram top coat which is silver. I also own the gold hologram glitter topcoat of the same brand which I may use in a later NOTD. For a another quick top coat to shorten drying time I used Inm 'Out The Door' topcoat - it's amazingly quick to dry!
 


For this look I applied x2 coats of Australis polish in Sweetpea, x2 coats of Inm in 'Northen Lights silver Hologram top coat' & x1 coat of Inm 'Out The Door' topcoat.



What do you think of the colour? Do you have a favourite polish that makes you smile? :)

x.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...