Tuesday, February 14

Time is Love

Hey everyone,

Valentines Day is upon us again, today 14th February! This got me pondering on my thoughts around love, what it means to me, and LOVE in a general sense of the word. As I am a single lady I instead spent my day with the people that I love and care about - those making an impact on my heart. Ohhhhh......


We all know that love can instill that great feeling of joy or crushing sadness within us all. Sometimes love can bring us to a loss for words, and there is no denying that others describe it better. There is really no way to fully explain the phenomenon of love, and I am not even going to say that I could.  So I thought it best to let some people who have come before me to say it with words. Some of the greatest philosophers have tried to effectively sum up the myriad of emotions that love involves.

The fact that love is an emotion that everyone experiences, there is needless to say, very many famous quotes about love. Here are some of my favourites:

“Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.”
- Meet Joe Black

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”
-Jimmy Hendrix

 “A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets. But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson and that he saved me… in every way that a person can be saved. I don’t even have a picture of him. He exists now… only in my memory.” – Old Rose
- Titanic

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
-Mother Theresa

“Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go.
You have made my life complete and I love you so.
Love me tender, love me true, all my dreams fulfill.
For, my darlin’, I love you and I always will.”
-Elvis Presley

As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.
-William Shakespeare



As long as there is a human race, quotes on love will continue to surface to inspire, fulfill, and move people.

Who do you love? Do you have any favourite quotes on LoVe?
besos,
x.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...