Tuesday, April 3

D.I.Y Wicker Revival

Hi everyone,

Early morning blog post time, very rare for me I know! Just wanted to say hello and hope you're all having a great start to your day wherever you are in the world.

So, lately I've been having a few D.I.Y revival type ideas flooding my head. This was spurred on further by me joining Pinterest (add me! the links in the sidebar) this week and seeing so much inspiration and beautiful pictures I thought my eyes were going to implode. At the moment I've got a few projects I want to accomplish, these being;

  • Make some makeup brush holders for my beauty desk
  • Re-cover and paint x2 beauty stalls for my bedroom
  • Paint and distress an old tray-mobile I found at a thrift store &
  • Paint and revive x2 old wicker chairs that are in my garden 
I think I will start with the wicker chairs and ease my way into the more creative projects, what do you think?

I just adore the feeling of restyling/ reviving/ and reinventing old treasures from time and integrating them into my home. There's a very accomplished feeling that comes along with D.I.Y. I can't wait to show you how I go with the project :) I will make sure I post before and after picture along with another post soon. In the mean time I've found a few pictures that have inspired me towards this project.

Now I just have to decide on colours for the chairs. At the moment I'm really loving the idea of pastel pinks, yellows and blues. Which colours do you like the best? I need help to decide! ;)


Pictures: 'Country Living'

make your day special,

x.k

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Matt! Yes :) I'm definitely leaning towards blue/turquoise. It looks so fresh and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...