Thursday, April 19

Easter Bunny Surprise

Hi everyone,

Just a little blog post about some goodies I put together into an Easter package for my niece. I hope Mr Easter bunny was generous to you this year :) Enjoy!


What's in the box you ask? I found this stone carved pink bunny rabbit in a local boutique. It's made in South Africa and the quality is just amazing, the picture doesn't do it justice. I also bought this cute beaded bracelet, I thought the pastel designs were just precious for my niece to wear :)

Adorable vintage Easter card I found at my local Vintage Fair - I always stock-up on these when I see them :)
I love using ribbons when I wrap presents - it gives them that extra loving touch

 Lots of leftovers : P

x.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...