Wednesday, July 18

Come with me - Instagram #7

Hi everyone,

This week's 'Come with me' post includes pictures from a birthday weekend away with friends, music gig, wine, food, tea party and a day in the country :) Hope you get a little view into my days!

(L-R)
1. Yummy Sunday brunch feast after sleepover with friends
2. Little cheese 'boobies' with red wine. Delish!
3. My darling little budgie Angas napping on my laptop keyboard. His favourite warm spot to nap while I'm blogging away at the computer
4. My friends 'Pitbull Doll' enjoying a beverage on our weekend away. OMG we are crazy people!
5. A really strange backwards clock I saw at a cute country pancake kitchen
6. 'Pitbull Doll' enjoying a late night snack after a big night out
7. Late night eats
8. Went to a music gig with friends. Lead singer was offering some serious eye candy! Pheww (o.O)
9. Thumbs up for good wine, and great friends
10. Crazy dancing night
11. Lindt Stawberry Intense chocolate goes perfectly with red wine! New delicious discovery :)
12. My favourite Madame Flavour teas


13. OPI Black Shatter polish look with metallic gold underneath
14. Scones with jam & cream - too perfect
15. A little Jubilee tea party with friends.
16. My first Ulta3 polish. Super cheap with great results. Here I'm wearing 'Watermelon'
17. Freshly brewed hazelnut coffee with raisin toast. Breakfast time
18. A tantalising visit to T2 with friends. Sampled so many delicious concoctions!
19. A dirty little Chicken Burger dinner
20. My favourite cemetery to photograph that dates back to the early 1800's
21. The most AMAZING Shepards Pie I've had
22. Chocolate Sponge Kiss
23. Day trip to the Barossa Valley with my housemate - beautiful day for a road trip
24.Embracing the winter leaves of the season. I adore winter!

What adventures have you been on lately? I would love to hear from you :)
Find me on Instagram: @profound_feline
x.k

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures darling1 I can't wait to get my iphone and get instagram :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lovely blog!
    I'm your follower n. 101, I hope you follow me back.
    I wish you a beautiful day!
    Kisses


    www.tinatelli.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!

    I'm following!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...