Friday, August 31

Top Five - Autumn/Winter Lipsticks

Hello everyone,


Happy Friday! I hope you all have a fun weekend planned for yourself!

It's the last day of winter today and first day of SPRING tomorrow! I'm so happy to have spring just on our doorstep, it's my most favourite season of the year :)

Therefore, this is my last 'Top Five - Autumn/Winter' style post for makeup and beauty items I'm loving. This post is all about Autumn/Winter lipsticks! There is a mixture of deep plums, cool pinks and of course a bright blue matte red for a pop of colour on a dreary winter day or night out.

A mixture of MAC, Revlon & Prestige lipsticks in my Top Five
(L-R) MAC Syrup / MAC Fanfare / MAC Ruby Woo / Revlon Black Cherry (477) / Prestige Petulant Rose
WITH FLASH (L-R) MAC Syrup / MAC Fanfare / MAC Ruby Woo / Revlon Black Cherry (477) / Prestige Petulant Rose

(L-R) MAC Syrup / MAC Fanfare / MAC Ruby Woo / Revlon Black Cherry (477) / Prestige Petulant Rose
Swatches (Bottom - top) MAC Syrup / MAC Fanfare / MAC Ruby Woo / Revlon Black Cherry (477) / Prestige Petulant Rose

Let me know what you think! : )

Have you tried any of these lipstick colours/ brands? What are you favourite colours for autumn/winter?

In other news, it's the Adelaide Beauty Conference 2012 tomorrow! I can't wait to enjoy the day, meet new people, and learn more about Australian beauty brands (the theme of the conference). I will have a post about the ABC2012 coming soon with lots of pictures too! Let's hope my camera doesn't die on me : )

Take care,


x. k

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the black cherry shade. I was so excited to see a deep plum shade in our #abc2012 goodiebags!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca,

      YES! I got that colour in the goodie bag too :)Can't wait to bust that one out next autumn/winter :P Thanks for commenting!
      x.k

      Delete
  2. great blog and we are following you now, hope you'll follow us back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chiara & Büny :)
      Thanks for following my blog and your compliment! I've just followed you back too. Look forward in hearing from you! Take care,
      x.k

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Jess,
      Cheers for the comment! It was hard to only choose 5 lipsticks. I love your blog - I'm a new follower. Hope we can keep in touch. Love from Australia!
      x.k

      Delete
  4. I really want mac fanfare
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Kayley,
      Yes, Fanfare is a great colour - very creamy & nourishing on the lips! I'm loving your blog, you have a new follower in me. Hope your having a beautiful week!
      x.k

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...