Friday, June 14

| Flashback Friday | ABBM Christmas Meet @ Violet's Hair with Paul Penders & EVO Haircare |


Hi everyone,


Can you believe we are halfway through 2013 already?! Eeeep!


I had been meaning to publish this post for quite some time but it kept getting pushed further onto the back-burner. 

Thus, it is now a Flashback Friday post! 

When I look back on 2012 it was a fantastic year of change and growth. I have met so many fantastic and inspiring people from blogging and I am amazed whenever I reflect upon this fact. So far, 2013 has brought many exciting opportunities for my confidence to grow, and to step out of my comfort zone. You never know what good might come from it! Carpe Diem and all that.....

At the Christmas ABBM Meet we were treated to a demonstration by Anna Lisa from Violet's Hair of the great products on offer by my FAVOURITE hair care line, EVO HAIR. We were also given an informative presentation by Calvin and Bee from natural skincare and cosmetics company Paul Penders who travelled all the way from Perth to visit us!

Come along with me to the December ABBM Adelaide Beauty Blogger Meet which was held at Violet's Hair in Adelaide's CBD. 



FOOD. CHIT-CHAT. COMPETITIONS. PRIZES. SWATCHING. CUPCAKES. FESTIVE XMAS FUN!


| PHOTO HEAVY POST |


There is a fantastic range of EVO hair care products at Violet's Hair


I loved the vintage feel & look of Violet's Hair salon!


Here, Anna Lisa is styling blogger Monnie's hair. Creating volume with curls


I am new to the world of Paul Penders, but I am loving what I have tried so far!


Simple packaging and perfect for travel size product lovers


......all the pretty colours of the rainbow & MORE!


Something for everyone


MUA Kitty from Miss Kitty Charms applies a festive smokey gold eye look to Monnie from Vanilla Silence.Teamed with a dark lip it is very striking! Don't you think?


It's all about precision when applying a dark lipstick. Make sure you use a lip brush to prevent feathering.


5 Minute Makeup Challenge! I teamed up with my friend Kate from Seduced By Beauty for some makeup mayhem.


Here I am applying Kate's makeup using a range of products from Paul Penders. So much fun!


Kate's Look: Paul Penders Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Spring Glamour' a champagne coral to make her blue eyes pop! Paired with Raspberry lipstick which complemented her skin tone.


I had to put in my classic "derp" face. I think I am explaining to the judges Kate's look and the products I used from Paul Penders.


THE WINNERS! Bee, myself,& Kate with the lovely prize pack that we won courtesy of Paul Penders. We divided up the goodie bag between us. 


Christmas Cracker Fun!


Miniature Oreo Cookie Cupcakes


Amazing night with happy smiles all around!


I had such a fantastic evening with Violet's Hair, Paul Penders, EVO and of course all the ABBM beauties!


What are your favourites things about Christmas time?

Mine would be decorating my home with Christmas cheer, gift-giving & over-indulging in chocolates!


Take care & love from my home to yours,


x. k



***ALL photo credits to Johanis (Official ABBM Photographer)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful night. You and Kate did an excellent job of each other's make up! Thanks for sharing this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susannah, :)

    Thanks for your comment. You're right, it was such a FUN night. The makeup challenge was a little stressful, but also an exciting challenge. Hope to see you again soon Susannah! :)

    x.k

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...