Tuesday, January 28

| Priceline | 40% off Skincare Haul |


Hi everyone,

As most of you would know, Priceline recently held one of their amazing 40% off sales during the Christmas/Boxing Day period. 
It just so happened I needed a few beauty items.


Here is what I purchased.


  • x2 Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Masque  $21.99  On Clearance for $10
  • Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream and 8 Hour Cream Lip Balm $24.99  paid $14.99
  • Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye & Lip Makeup Remover $19.99 paid $11.23
  • Limited Edition Batiste Summer Trio Pack with BONUS Sleep Mask $9.95 paid $6.99

On my adventures into Priceline I like to be organised. Okay, let's not kid, I always like to be organised. On most days I do have running lists of 'To Do's' & 'To Buys'. So before venturing to Priceline I had a look online to see what skincare products I might like to try. I was leaning toward higher-end brands as I thought, why not? I am going to save 40%, this is the perfect opportunity to try different brands. Top of my list was La-Roche Posay. You can imagine my dismay upon realisation the rural Priceline (as I was staying with family at the time) DID NOT STOCK La Roche Posay! *cries* After double-checking with staff, it was confirmed. Instead, they mentioned Avène & so I indulged.

Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Masque



Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream including 8 Hour Cream Lip Balm

This products has been on my must try list for some time now. 
Have you tried it? Is it worth all the hype? 

Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye & Lip Makeup Remover


I am close to finishing my last bottle of the Maybelline Total Clean Express Makeup Remover for eyes & lips and I am hoping this product will work just as well. I am quite a fan of the activated makeup removers on the market at the moment, it's fun to shake it up!


Limited Edition Batiste Summer Trio Pack with BONUS Sleep Mask


I do love Batiste. I have tried many dry shampoos and when I use Batiste is does feel noticeably better in my hair. What does this mean? I'm not sure, but it keeps me coming back to this product. This pack contains 3 minis in varying scents. 

Perfect for on the go in my handbag!


Did you pick anything up in the Priceline sales? 

What is your ultimate repurchased beauty item?


Hope you are all having a beautiful week!

x.k 


Like this post?

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest

Have my posts sent to your email: signup is in the side bar -->


* These products were purchased with my own money. All thoughts and opinions are completely my own, and are always 100% honest & unbiased. Thank you!








2 comments:

  1. I used the 40% off as a chance to stock up on sun care. I've found sunscreen triggers my eczema so I've decided to try a few new ones specifically for more sensitive skin (always more expensive). No real luck yet.
    I completely understand you rural store disappointment. I was excited when Priceline introduced 'Essie' nailpolish and rushed up to get the introductory price but they don't stock it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carlie, great to hear from you! Happy to hear you stocked up on all your favourites too. Sun care is so important especially here in Australia :) I hope some of the new products you purchased work well with your skin. x.k

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...