Friday, February 28

| HAUL | MAC from New York City | Thank you Sarah abeautifulstory.net |


Hello everyone,

This post has been sitting in my blogger drafts for some time now. I don't know how I forgot to post it! (^.^) It's another HAUL POST - but actually these items were purchased late last year. 

As many know, MAC in Australia is pretty pricey. Sad but true! :'( Therefore, the beautiful Sarah from the aptly named abeautifulstory.net was kind enough to pick up a few MAC goodies for me whilst on her travels in America. Before she left Sarah asked if any Adelaide Beauty Blogger ladies wanted beauty items from the US. We kindly obliged :) Top of the list was the LORAC Pro Palette - but this turned out to be the elusive unicorn of the beauty shelves. Instead, I opted for a few MAC items that have been on my MUST TRY list for some time now.

I decided upon just a few MAC treats: 

♡ MAC Girl About Town (Amplified Creme) Lipstick

MAC Naked Lunch (Frost) Eyeshadow

MAC Omega (Matte) Eyeshadow


♡ MAC Naked Lunch (Frost) Eyeshadow 

♡ MAC Omega (Matte) Eyeshadow 
♡ MAC Girl About Town (Amplified Creme) Lipstick 

The Swatches

L-R: Naked Lunch eyeshadow (frost) / Omega eyeshadow (matte) / Girl About Town lipstick (amplified creme). Pictures taken in natural light.

Have you tried any of these MAC products?
+
What beauty items are currently on your MUST TRY list?

Profound Feline NOW has a Facebook page! 

I would really really really love your support :) Please head on over and "LIKE" Profound Feline. Updates & NEW POSTS will come straight to YOU! Simple & easy :)

I hope you all have a great weekend ahead! My family is visiting with Mr W & myself this weekend :) I'm looking forward to some quality family time (never get enough of it these days) & a BIG day of shopping with my mum tomorrow! 

What are you up to this weekend? 

Take care, 

x.k

Like this post?

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest

Have my posts sent to your email: signup is in the side bar -->


* These products were purchased with my own money. A BIG special thank you to Sarah from abeautifulstory.net for picking these up for me on her travels! All thoughts and opinions are completely my own, and are always 100% honest & unbiased. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried any of these products! The lipstick is a beautiful shade! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ty :) I have been lusting after this MAC lipstick for a very long time - so happy I can finally wear it. The colour would look gorgeous on you too I think :D
      x.k

      Delete
  2. Love that lipstick color. Also that Omega eyeshadow is the transition color I've been looking for. Great post :)

    Zhahara xxxx
    http://azhianbeauty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment Zhahara :) Yes, omega is a perfect transition colour and I love using it in my brows too. Hope to visit the MAC store again with you soon. I will try not to enable your purchases too much ;)
      x.k

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...